Monday, October 17, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #140- Color Scheme


Hey everyone, I hope you are ready for another amazing Lawnscaping Challenge! This challenge is to create a project using black, purple and a color of your choice! My color scheme is black, purple, and orange.. perfect for Halloween! I created a spooky halloween themed card depicting a wall inside a haunted house. Inside each frame there are mini halloween scenes. I added purple rhinestones to the frames for a little sparkle. Spiderweb pattern paper creates a backdrop for my frames.


Materials Used:
Flirty Frames
Happy Harvest
Happy Haunting
Heebie Jeebies
Trick or Treat

The sponsor of this challenge is Lawn Fawn. They are generously providing the winner with a stamp set of their choice. Thank you so much for stopping by. Please be sure to check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog for more inspiration! I hope you have a great day!