Monday, November 7, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #141- CAS Keep it Clean and Simple


Hey everyone, I hope you are ready for the "clean and simple" Lawnscaping Challenge! Whenever I do a simple design, I always plan it out then take off at least one or two elements. It is a good way to ensure you are having a clean design. I created a simple scene that is great for any occasion. I paired the sweet little bear with a warm cup of tea. I love both of these sets, so I thought it would be fun to put them today. I paired my design with a cozy fall plaid paper. 


Materials Used:
Love You A Latte
Love You S'more
Perfectly Plaid Fall Petite Paper Pack
Stitched Journaling Card


The generous sponsor of this challenge is Ellen Hutson. She has generously provide $25 credit to her store!

Thank you so much for stopping by, please check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog for more inspiration!