Friday, June 23, 2017

Peachy Keen Stamps- June's Release

Hey everyone! Today I am sharing with you a very exciting post. I have given the most incredible opportunity to design for Peachy Keen again! I love working with Peachy Keen stamps for multiple reasons; they are adorable, extremely high quality, and lend themselves to creating scenes! 


The June release is now available for purchase! It is filled with adorable animals that can add some sweetness to your crafty projects! I created my project using the "June 2017" stamp set. This set has the cutest barnyard animals with the sweetest facial expressions. I used the pigs from the set to create the muddy outdoor scene. They are having so much fun playing in the mud while enjoying the sunshine


Peachy Keen is currently having 2 big giveaways! They are giving away a $50 store credit on Instagram-@PeachyKeenStamps. There is also a big giveaway on their Facebook page. If you follow the rules of the post to be entered to win the entire June release. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you have a wonderful day!