Monday, July 3, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8- Summertime Fun


Happy Monday, I hope you had a great weekend! Today I am sharing a card I created for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. The challenge is to create a summertime project. I created a fun outdoor BBQ scene using a variety of Lawn Fawn products. I created my background with different Lawn Fawn die cuts and pattern papers. The critters are having a blast at the BBQ and are enjoying the sunshine! 


Supplies:
Beachside petite paper back
Forest Border
Happy Summer
Jump for Joy
Let's BBQ
Let's Polka in the Meadow petite paper pack
Party Animal
Spring Showers
Stinkin Cute
Stitched Journaling Card
Yay Kites

The sponsor of our challenge is Lawn Fawn! A random winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their store. Additional projects that are submitted will be highlighted on the challenge blog. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a wonderful day!