Monday, August 21, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #11- Cards for Kids


Hey everyone, I hope you had a great weekend! Today I sharing a card for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! The challenge is to create a card for kids, so I decided to create a welcome back to school card. For my card I combined two things I love, elephants and art. The sweet elephant is painting the sentiment, and the smaller elephant admires while sitting on jumbo crayons. Cards for kids lend themselves to be more whimsical, and that is what makes them so much fun to create! 


Supplies:
Color My World
Elphie Selfie
Jack-o'-Lantern Line Dance- paper

Watercolor Wishes- petite paper pack

The sponsor of our challenge is Lawn Fawn! A random winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their store. Additional projects that are submitted will be showcased on the challenge blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a wonderful day!